Ubud hotels puts visitors in the middle of it all, providing them with some of the best experiences of this unusual destination has to offer. While Ubud is considered small by the standards set by many other hot tourist spots, these town of about 8,000 people sat on the holiday card. Ubud, in fact, is considered one of Bali’s biggest attraction for those interested in art and culture.
Interesting what makes Ubud hotel is so popular with visitors, including:
* Palace of the President – this, five large building situated on a hill about 700 meters above sea level. Although only one of the presidential palace of Indonesia, considered one of the finest. Although the palace was built in 1950, it was considered worth looking at the scenery.
* The Fields – The fields around Ubud scenery make an impressive scene all its own. The practice of terraces is used here to describe the scene visually interesting and functional.
* Rudana Museum – founded in 1995, three-story structure is devoted to the visual arts. collection contains a number of historical and contemporary paintings, mostly from the Balinese artists.
* The Monkey Forest – This natural preserve is a favorite stop for tourists staying in Ubud hotels . It is home to several hundred long-tailed macaques and also several temples in the base.
* Bali Bird Park – the purpose of this is home to a large collection of birds from Indonesia and beyond. The botanical garden is, in fact, home to nearly 1,000 different species of birds, representing about 250 species. Visitors can see birds such as red macaws, toucans, the Congo Grey parrot, Javanese eagles, snake eagles and much more. Plus, there are even a few reptiles to make mouths, including the legendary dragons.
* Botanic Garden – This is a relatively new destination in Ubud the viewer to the beautiful landscapes found in the central region to absorb invites. The park landscape consists of hills, meadows, canyon, waterfalls and forests. In the garden, visitors can really get a sense of the rainforest and see the bamboo forest, a garden, bromeliads and even a maze to explore.
* Yeh Pulu – This is the site of the 14th century, offers visitors the chance to get some stone carving is very well maintained. This old-fashioned way is pretty close to the Elephant Cave, which was built in the 11th century and offers some of the most impressive ruins of Bali.
* Ubud Palace – towering structure served as the home of the last king of Ubud. Built in the year 1800, now serves as home to the descendants of the king. It also offers the award as one of the first hotel in Bali.
Travelers who choose Ubud Bali as their holiday base will not be disappointed with the closest things to see and do. Although no famous beach in Bali, which is found in Ubud good, other attractions worth to take in. Plus, the size of Bali, making it easy commute to the beaches along the south coast.